Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Album Title : Secret OST
Genre : Chinese / Instrumental
01 Opening
02 腳踏車 (Bicycle)
03 早操 (Morning Workouts)
04 淡水海邊
05 鬥琴 (Piano Battle)
06 湘倫小雨四手聯彈
07 Ride With Me
08 父與子 (Father And Son)
09 情人的眼淚 - 姚蘇蓉 (Yao Su Jung - Lover's Tears)
10 First Kiss
11 女孩別為我哭泣 - 黃俊郎 (Huang Jun Lang - Girl, Don't Cry For Me)
12 晴天娃娃 - 江語晨 (Jiang Yu Chen - Doll of Clear Skies)
13 阿郎與阿寶 (Ah Lang And Ah Bao)
14 與父共舞 (Dancing With Dad)
15 路小雨 (Road of Drizzles)
16 The Swan
17 Flash Back
18 Secret (Slow Version)
19 Angel
20 小雨寫立可白I
21 小雨寫立可白Ⅱ
22 Secret (Extended Fast Version)
23 琴房 (Piano Room)
24 Ending
25 不能說的秘密 - 周杰倫
I. Have. Got. To. Get. This. Effing. Album.
Well, I guess I've missed out on the Limited Edition
I don't see it anywhere in Singapore.
Bullshit.
Changed the music to something nicer.
And..
I don't know how to say it, but there's something I'd want to do.
Like. Very much.
Like I'd pay my life for it.
But it'll never happen.
Just thought of it.
I'd love to do that, but miracles are a lie.
1:32 PM; `dead.Y