Oh.
Hey.
Back for a while.
Just a while.
Hmm.
Got.
Sabotaged.
WTH IS WRONG WITH THEFLOATINGONE.
Anyhow, here's what happened :
She. Sabo-ed me on her blog. Thanks.
I am so dead.
Chatlog!
jastan. says:ZUHUA! GOT 8 PAC LIAO ANOT?
jastan. says:I WAN SEE
jastan. says:XD
You have just sent a nudge.
asphyxiatedmemories says:EH NO.
asphyxiatedmemories says:FAT.
asphyxiatedmemories says:WTH
jastan. says:LOL.
jastan. says:still the same ar!!
jastan. says:tsk tsk tsk cannot lidat....
asphyxiatedmemories says:eh.
jastan. says:how to jio girls!
asphyxiatedmemories says:next time.
asphyxiatedmemories says:if got go outt.
asphyxiatedmemories says:u see!.
asphyxiatedmemories says:=/
jastan. says:nex time u show me??
asphyxiatedmemories says:EH
jastan. says:WOW!
asphyxiatedmemories says:I MEAN.
asphyxiatedmemories says:.WTH.
jastan. says:LOL
asphyxiatedmemories says:WTH.
jastan. says:lol! i hold ur word for it
jastan. says:NAN REN da zhang fu, yi yan ji chu si ma nan zhui!
asphyxiatedmemories says:siao liao.
jastan. says:quik go gambatte now
asphyxiatedmemories says:Hi, actually i'm zu hua's sister.
jastan. says:more crunches!
asphyxiatedmemories says:he's not in now.
jastan. says:................. run away. ok lor haha
asphyxiatedmemories says:KAO.
Okay lor, win liao lor.
Yes, she blogged this. I am die.
=X
Whahah a whole lot of bad english.
Oh well.
Hahaha but this is really funny, and it reminds me of something too.
Hmm. What else.
Oh.. should blog about Sunday.
But actually nothing much.
It was my cousin's birthday, but I had to skip it because I promised some friends,
to go KBox-ing.
Sang some songs but had bad throat. =[
It's not like I can sing nice with a good throat anyway.
But it was quite fun, just that some guy was being damn irritating.
Shhh. =X
Couldn't turn up for dinner though, there was supposed to be a farewell dinner thingy,
for my friend who's going back to Hong Kong to further her studies.
Eew.
And it's all SAF's fault.
Decided to change the background music.
I have no idea where or how I got this piece from,
but it sounds very cliche, as in like, used in a lot of blogs.
Oh well.
Don't care.
Well.
I dreamt something nice about you.
Forgot what was it about.
I thought it was real, because I dreamt of the place where I fell asleep.
But I woke up.
Oh well.
Maybe I'll update a bit later after my hospital thingy.
Pray I get an MC for like 293489238423 days.
Yeah sure.
[Edit : Okay, the music just doesn't play for some reason, so I changed it again.]

I'd love to be a girl, sometimes.