Saturday, August 4, 2007
I am a dou sha bao.
Ha.
Gosh, that's what my friend said when I was outfield.
Sleepy.
It's 2340 now.
Busy, busy, busy.
Done a lot of stuff since afternoon.
Tired, dirty, and cut.
Ha, starry night.
Oh, saw some light signals they'd set off in the sky.
It was quite beautiful.
I'd hoped that it'd be a shooting star,
then I can wish for stuff.
Ha, how naive.
Eew, I'm sleepy.
Gosh, I hugged a couple of my mates,
and shouted that I was a hot dog bun.
Ha, you were right,
no one thought it was funny.
What crap.
But they looked so puzzled, it's funny.
Gosh, I want to eat dou sha bao.
Hmmm, tired.
See if I can go sleep.
Even the stars are sleeping, because I don't see many of them now.
Ha.
I bet you aren't sleeping.
Okay,
they're pestering me to sleep.

I'd love to wish upon a star.
11:40 PM; `dead.Y