Helllloooo.
Hmmm.
Can't believe I'm writing this.
Because I'm at like, someone else's house.
Okay, not like I haven't blogged elsewhere before but..
Well.
Have nights off today!
Which started at like.. 1500 hrs.
What the heck, and I'm spending most of my nights off hours stoning.
Oh, and walking aimlessly. -_-
Hmmm, it's friday evening but I'm not going home.
How sad.
Like, the stupid Army Half Marathon aka Sheares Bridge Run aka Singapore Bay Run, lah.
Lahhhh.
Burnt weekend.
I'm scorched. x_x
Oh.. I'm having op next friday.
Yeah.
There's a 1/250000 - 1/400000 chance that I'll die from it.
Well, I have bad luck. =[
Hmmm, not getting the dinner that I had intended to get.
Which is.. kind of good actually.
Because it's junk food.
Well, now I'm getting home-made dinner.
Haha, how warm right.
Eeew, which reminds me, I had Kenny Rogers for dinner yesternight.
Complete waste of money.
MAKE ME CUSTARDS. =X
Ha, that was random, but yeah.
Hmmm. I just thought of something funny to do.
Maybe I'll do it soon.
Niehahaha.
Yawnnnn, I'm sleepy.
Oh. I'm watching Secret for the third time next week!
I think.
Eh, I think I said this before.
Ahh, never mind.
Okay, I'll go off for now.
Update on Sunday or something.
Hmmm, friday evenings are also V_V.
I'd love to stop being that random boy.