Oh, oh.
Note that this is not original.
But was wondering how it'd sound in english.
`That silly couple
That silly pair,
made a wish.
The stars were blinking then,
they weren't that far away, too.
He'd fly for her,
he'd bear the winds for her.
Please wait for him,
for the day he'd bring her happiness.
They'd take a walk in spring,
view the sea in summer,
and count the leaves in autumn.
No troubles,
no bickering.
Let everyday be as sweet as candies.
And when winter comes,
he'd be her blanket,
warming those chilly nights.
Forever beside her,
forever loving her.
All she had to do was to lie on his shoulder.
Hugging each other snugly,
taking a photograph.
This world is really complicated,
so please stick closer to him.
How he'd wish,
for her happiness and safety every single day.
That silly couple, hand in hand,
there was no need to play hard to get.
`That silly couple
EH what the heck, it actually sounds very awkward.
Well, that's the best I could do.
Whatever.
Oh, they're actually lyrics from a song by Gary Cao, 两只恋人.
How lovely, how sweet.
Kewttt.
Ha.
Hadn't anything for lunch except some cakes.
Though for some reason, I'm not hungry.
Ha.
Well, gotta change how I think.
I don't know.
I think.
All this while, I was the only person making myself sad.
I think.
So well, gotta stop doing that.
At least I'll try.
At least, maybe by doing this, I won't hurt people around me.
At least, maybe by doing this, people around me will be happier.
No?
Tell me I'm right.
Ha.
Eh, no promises though.
Because, I'll probably get emo very soon.
I don't know.
It's always like this.
Nevermind, I can cherish this moment.
<3
Lalala.
I'd love to cherish every moment with you.