Oh.
Well.
Last day I can use both of my hands.
I'll miss playing dota.
I'll miss blogging easily.
I'll miss the piano, and lots of other stuff.
Well, it's not permanent, but still, it's gonna be like that for at least 2 weeks.
It's a longgggg time you know.
God.
I'm having general anaesthesia tomorrow!.
So, well.
Although the chances are miserably low, but you never know.
So if I'm gone tomorrow.
I don't know.
Haha.
Hmm.
Well.. something funny happened today!
Like, I was at the vending machine buying snacks.
Then I bought a snickers.
Then my friend decided to buy Hello Panda.
Then the vending machine was like ejecting the Hello Panda.
Then it got stuck.
HAHAHAHA.
So I tried knocking the vending machine.
I even tried tilting it, but it didn't work.
Oh well. So I was like, " Eh buy a new one lah. "
But he had no money.
HAHA. So I hatched an evil plan.
I went, " Eh, why don't you go back to HQ Hub and ask Clement for 20 cents, say because your Hello Panda got stuck in the vending machine. "
LOLLLL.
He really did it.
Everyone was like, laughing at him. The funniest thing was that he had to borrow 20 cents because he didn't have enough coins.
When he went back to HQ Hub to thank Clement, people were like, " Eh, so he unstuck the Hello Panda? "
HAHA. WTH. I R EVIL.
I totally owned him.
Right.
I r pwnz0r n00bs.
Wow, this post has tons of bad english, and with leetspeak added into it.
How crappy.
Oh well.
Ah, whatever.
I'm off to sleep.
I'll miss my girlfriend.
Who's the piano.
Okay, and maybe some red fruit.
Ahhhh.
Kthxbye.
I'd love to love impossibly.