Morning.
What a gloomy morning.
Woke up late, kind of.
Weekend.
For some obscure and stupid reason that I shan't reveal, I have come to hate weekends.
Hmm, my fingers don't hurt so much anymore.
Which is like, good.
Ohhh yes, get to like watch Secret again today!
Niceeee.
Ha, the picture is nice right..
Nice, nice, nice.
Listening to emo songs,
so I'm getting emo.
=X
You know, I was like thinking.
I live in my own dreams,
my heart fighting itself.
Like, a side of it agitates it, and the other comforts it.
It's really quite tiring.
So much so that I don't know what to think anymore.
Don't know what to say, don't know what to do and how to deal with stuff.
Even conversing becomes a chore.
I keep thinking of beautiful scenarios, only to disappoint myself with reality.
I keep thinking of disastrous scenarios, but reality doesn't prove me wrong,
they just get so fixated in my mind, I keep harping on it.
Then it's quite painful.
Oh well.
I guess you wouldn't know.
I write these for myself, so I'll feel better, I think
I don't have a psychiatrist!
Hmm, how insubstantial.
Dreams are nice, but painful because they aren't true.
People might question, so why not work for your dream?
Well, sometimes, it's just not possible.
Memories are beautiful, but they don't always stay that way.
Some people leave, before their memories become marred.
Some people stay, and hope to colour their dreams again.
Some people cling on to them, and stop moving on.
I had wanted to do the first one, but hadn't the courage.
I am supposed to do the second one, but hadn't the strength.
So I'm clinging on to the past, and living in my own world.
Oh well, I need to escape!
Guess you wouldn't understand anyway.
Aight, playyy.
Should end now.
Off.

I'd love to stop being in such a mess.