`forlorn.
I'm so alone,
torn and forsaken.
Their stained eyepieces,
my blithe they've taken.
I cry alone,
I seek refuge;
in enchanting melodies,
I foolishly delude.
Those selfish hypocrites,
their lies and deceit.
They threw me aside,
like a doll tattered and beat.
I'm still alone,
forlorn and beaten.
Those mindless devils,
their fiendish lies so brazen.
Well.
It's been quite long since I've written stuff.
Actually, I wrote a couple of stuff, but I decided to put this in,
seeing as how screwed up the weekend had been.
Well, I told you I hate weekends.
This is the second time I'm typing this, the page just refreshed on me for no reason.
See, screwed up weekend.
Like that also can.
The AHM/SBR thing is completely dumb.
We reached Marina Promenade at 0800hrs, did nothing until 0030hrs the next morning.
Did some barricade and table shifting until 0500hrs, and slept until 1100hrs.
Stupid.
I heard someone died from the run.
Well, too bad.
I'm sorry?
And.
I hate the people around me.
Selfish hypocrites,
liars,
total bastards.
I meant those in the army.
I hope you guys are reading this, because, fuck you.
It's not like you guys care, what do you care?
Hmm.
I'm really drained now.
Was like, playing the whole day.
Have to book in at 0830hrs tomorrow.
Played a bit of piano, too.
Kept wondering where'd you go.
Oh well, I was online the whole day.
Oh.
I realised, thanks to my sis.
That no one ever talks to me.
Haha.
I'm not sure if this is really something to laugh about, but.
I'm so alone.
Don't tell me otherwise, because you'd be lying.
There wasn't anyone to love me dearly.
I'd love to not think like this.