Oh, I'm updating again.
Probably 'cause I'm booking in soon.
I think I'm updating for the sake of updating,
because I haven't much to type.
I'm stoning now.
God.
Eh, die, really don't know what to type.
Ha.
Oh yes,
I was thinking.
I've had this thought, for quite sometime.
Like, I sometimes think,
especially whenever I see people laugh, smile.
I question myself, that why is that, some people are able to stay happy.
Why are they able to smile so truthfully, without woe and worries.
Even, He-Who-Does-Not-Bathe,
can really smile sometimes,
I saw some of his pictures with friends.
Without worries, and stuff.
I envy him.
Ha.
Hmmm, I don't know.
But I haven't really smiled properly in a long time.
At least I think I haven't.
Remind me if I did.
Hmmm, what else.
God, have to book in for tons of stuff later.
Tons.
Eh, I'm whining again.
But let me whine sometimes.
It's all I could do, after all.
God.
Spam, spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam.
Spam.
Spam.
Eew.
=X
Ok, fine, I'll stop.
I'd love to...I don't know.