Tuesday, August 7, 2007
`不曾有的秘密我手里拿着一朵玫瑰,回想起你头发的香味.
爱就像这样刺刺的,
但很快乐.
我在你发现我之前,
从你背后偷偷出现.
我说天空下起毛毛雨,
但你说彩虹会很美丽.
你说今晚不想睡,
我说陪你一整夜.
看着天上的繁星,
有种冲动,想把你抱紧.
这春天的季节让,我感到爱将我围绕.
我爱你,我对你说,你带着耳机说你听不到.
528181583,
给你代号时, 我情绪很乱.
在你面前撒第一次谎,
始终掩饰不了罪恶感.
这是不曾有的秘密,
不过总有一天会告诉你.
看你脸上纳闷的表情,
我思绪开始不安定.
今天下起毛毛雨,
我在雨中凝视着你.
应该提起包包掩护你,
但始终提不起勇气.
这春天的季节我说会永远守护你,
你说这说法有瑕疵,
因为在永远结束前我早就死了.
也许是我一厢情愿,
但这也代表,
我会守护你,
直到死为止.
`不曾有的秘密
Eh, omg, this took me damn long to type.
Because, I have no chinese typing software.
Omg, and blogspot is irritating the heck out of me.
The formatting kind of suck.
Ohh, I figured out that it's been a long time since I wrote stuff,
so here I am.
Chinese, though.
And it sounds a bit weird, couldn't find nice words to rhyme.
It's damn hard.
Oh oh, and those weren't some random numbers.
Guess. =]]]
I think it's damn easy to get it correct.
But we weren't like that of course.
Unfortunately, or fortunately.
Aww.
Eh, but better than english ones.
Maybe I should start doing them again though.
At least it's something cheerful, if not I'll cry again.
Gosh.
I'm still stoning!
><
Ok, stop here for now.
Gotta think of more stuff.

I'd love to stop being an extra, WHERE ARE MY VOICEOVERS.
4:28 PM; `dead.Y