Uh, good morning world!
Wakey, wakey.
Eh, what crap.
Please tell me you forgot to press send, and fell asleep instead.
Hmm, but that's better.
Well, listening to some random song.
No idea how I woke up so early.
Just happened to I guess.
Still slightly groggy.
Hmm, actually didn't know what to say.
Just wanted to say good morning.
How boringgg.
Ah well.
Oh, oh.
I've changed my favourite colour, I think.
Well, someone said I was fickle.
But I'm not.
Don't know how to say, lah.
Lahhh.
Hmm, the random song I'm listening to, is actually quite nice.
Must find more nice random songs.
Lalala. <3
Oh, hmm, I must get 'more life'.
I think.
Well, then I'll more stuff to blog about!
Then maybe, it'll be more interesting for someone.
At least if someone still likes to read this, prefer this over fireworks.
Oh, and I don't talk girly.
Just chose not to talk like,
I don't know, last time?
Well, people tell me to be myself, be natural, but it's a habit I can't kick.
But sometimes it's okay.
You can't expect me to keep saying stuff like, wa sian today got guard duty, f***!
I'm not saying that using profanities = speaking like a guy.
But if i speak like a guy, I'll probably be rude.
Then I'd rather someone not see this side of me.
Well, it's more like you've seen too much of this side.
Hmm, I certainly can crap a lot in the morning.
I actually came out with so much stuff to talk about.
Maybe I don't need to get a life.
HAHA.
Okay, off for now.

I'd love to get a proper life.