Saturday, August 11, 2007
`him and herUnder the old tree,they made a promise.
And by love's decree,
a simple, sweet kiss.
An enchanting gaze,
a mischievous smile.
Remember the days,
love potion, one vial.
Intoxicated,
he's poisoned by her.
He's so distracted,
her charming splendour.
A bottle of stars,
his feelings in each.
He would set to task,
he'd let his love seep.
Her lovely allure,
a nascent myrtle.
Her kiss, his cure,
how very subtle.
She's just that girl,
her boy, how sweet.
That silly couple,
strolling down the street.
Ooh, nice!
Hmm, did this during duty.
I was so bored.
Duty wasn't much exciting.
Stood there, do nothing.
Eew, had cold Macs, yesterday.
The fries were all soggy and stuff.
Finished up your essay thing.
Your.
English.
Is.
Horri-
ble.
Well, kind of.
Ok, I'm dead.
Stop,
for now.
Off to movies!
I'd love to do this, again.
11:18 AM; `dead.Y