Hmmm.Hello.
I'm feeling random today.
No idea why.
Slightly sleepy, tired.
Well, I was out the whole day.
Hmm, went to my ex-section mate's concert thingy today.
Lesser Sung Broadway.
Oh my God, it was beautiful.
My friend sang really well, he was like, fantastic.
Absolutely.
It was really funny.
Because, he was like, performing halfway, then we started waving to him.
From the audience seat.
Righttt.
Then, my friend took interest in one of the performers,
like, this girl who was older than us by I think, 2 years.
So like, we kept teasing him, then tried to hook him up after the concert.
HAHA.
Yeah, that's about all for today.
Hmm, it sounds like, there's less self-exploration these days.
It's gonna be negative anyway.
Ha, I was asked.
If I had a talent.
What would it be.
Hmm, I guess you know the answer.
You asked it.
I just felt like writing here anyhow.
I don't need other talents.
Ha.
I'd love to feel less random.