Ha.Hello reader, or possibly for some miraculous reasons, readers.
Hmm.
Had a pretty much uneventful week.
Oh, and changed the background music to something nicer.
Ha.
Someone likes this song.
But hey, yeah it's nice.
Anyhow, it's called Glamorous Sky,
by NANA or Mika Nakashima, who played the role of Nana.
Hmm, crap.
Crap 'cuz I lost some donation card thing, and have to make a police report later.
The.. Helicopter and the Flying Wizard with a Scar on his Forehead series ends this week.
Aww, pre-ordered the book, but hadn't much chance to devour it.
A quarter way through though.
Hopefully, no one I like dies.
Pretty much impossible though, judging by the hype and speculations revolving the death of people like Helicopter or Ron or Hermione.
But hey, I've always been a naive person.
And hope my naivety works.
=]]]
Eew, triple chins.
Nice. Ha.
Oh yes, 've been listening to a couple of songs by people I don't usually listen to this week.
Namely, J J Lin.
Hmm, but his Killa song is not bad, I love the darkness and stuff theme.
It narrates this, psychotic guy who's madly infatuated with this girl.
He stalks, hounds and follows her around.
He probably took 348324 pictures of her and was admiring them for 25 hours a day.
Yeah.
Then eventually, he abducts her, inject her with some stuff.
Make her play the piano with him, dance with him, without her being conscious.
Mad, and obsessed.
Eventually, he makes his love eternal, I think.
By.. like, killing her, cut her into pieces, the most prominent action being decapitation.
And crowns her with his jeweled crown and stuff.
And making her body wear this nice gown, and she becomes his showcase of his idea of love.
Dark, but nice.
And yeah, I love his outlook, with his nerdy, black plastic-framed glasses and stuff.
Eew, and the fish fillet thing at Delifrance today was terrible.
Your brown rice thingy probably tasted better.
Noooo, I'm not lying.
Please, I know what you'd say.
HAHA, then there was the, mickey mouse shirt.
Ha, and bread + chilli sauce.
Probably only you could think of such stuff, but it's niceee.
Gosh, which reminds me, I probably acted like some stalker too, like how I'd sneak from behind you.
Boo, I could kill you. =x
So that adds up to 4 possibilities, excluding suicide.
It was never a possibility. =]]]
I'll never let it become one anyway.
Hmm, and some other stuff.
But I think I'll leave it for next time.
Not now, not soon.
End.
[On a side note, Blogspot tells me that I've posted this entry, on 3:30:00 PM today, nice timing.]
I'd love to protect you forever.