Oh hello, back for a while.
Will be back tonight anyhow.
Ha.
Hmm, this post was supposed to be for me to whine.
But I have this friend, who told me to be positive about stuff.
I told him I was a negative person, but he was rather adamant about it.
Oh well.
Hmm, but he's rather right.
Ha.
So yeah, I'll not whine.
It was supposed to be rather drama, hmm, because I wrote it down in my notebook.
It had a lot of stuff.
Bad stuff.
Something along lines of not having the right to love.
Talk about asking people not to fill themselves up with negativities.
How ironic.
Ha, I shan't say anymore.
Well.
Gosh, my turn to stomachache.
Oh, and.
I know how to say it already.
You say you're not beautiful,
but it's up to me to think that you are.
Ha.
I win, yay me. =]]]
Hmm, I've just seen this sweet video.
Kewt.
It's about.
Being yourself.
Something I haven't been able to do.
Since forever.
P.S.
Hmm, actually Kimmie, by intruders I wasn't meaning more readers. Ha. It's just this person who doesn't tag anymore. Nevermind. Thanks for the good intention anyway. It's ok if you still bring readers though. But, no one would be interested anyhow. Ha, it's way too much whining and stuff that people wouldn't understand. Still, thank you.

I'd love to bleed in your place.