`secretsAs I pour away the coffee,the feelings I suppressed were left far behind.
Looking at the past I try so hard to save,
it was still so clearly seen on my face.
Rainy days weren't the most beautiful,
it was the shelter that we both hid under.
Those torn memories,
swinging to and fro,
as my dreams lose their colours.
You said if you were to gradually forget love,
you'd be able to walk further.
So why change the paths you've walked before.
You use your fingertips to stop me,
from saying goodbye.
I struggle to imagine you by my side,
before I lose these memories.
You said if you were to gradually forget love,
you'd be able to walk further.
Perhaps, fate had scripted only our meeting.
Those memories only lasted an autumn.
And only when I start to reminisce,
I realise,
I had no idea,
how to pick up those remnants of broken happiness.
`secretsHa. A sudden loss of words.
Had a lot of iSketch fun yesterday,
though I wasn't the one who drew,
nor guessed.
But someone's laughters made the night.
I know I'm hard to please,
but.
Yeah.
Well, I still hadn't kicked the habit of,
not speaking my mind.
I'll do that in a while.
'Next time' then.
Yesterday... was easily the best birthday of my life.
Although I was the one who gave people gifts.
=X
I'd like to thank the someone who made it possible.
I don't know.
Thank you.
Maybe, I guess,
I'm happier these days.
But that's only because you were here.
Ha, and the cake you made was fabulous.
I'll finish it.
Hmmm, if I were to say the truth, I almost vomited yesterday.
But hey, it was because I was too full, not because it wasn't nice.
Hmm, my maid suddenly asked me, 'Mummy bring the cake can or not?'
I was quite shocked, and shouted, 'NO!'
Fortunately she had only brought a little.
Ha, I'm crazy.
But I guess this is what keeps me alive, my madness and you and some other friends who care.
And, I'm not sensitive, I mean to say 'that person is not my friend' when I say it.
Not because I said I have no friends.
And you're not lonely.
I hope you realise this.
Secrets..
Hard to keep, no?
Just a random thought.
Promises too.
But I can try.
I'd like to walk further too, but I probably can't.
Yeah, I guess I cannot forget stuff I'm not meant to forget.
I should learn, that heartaches are a part of life.
I should learn, to accept them.
Ha, random thoughts again.
No?
Anything, as long as you're happy.
Going madddd.
That's all for today.

I'd love this to be true.