Ha, just felt like updating.
No idea why.
Oh, I came across a really nice song.
Quite old though.
I was listening to this last night.
"If"
If a picture paints a thousand words,
then why can't I paint you.
The words will never show the you I've come to know.
If a face could launch a thousand ships,
then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you,
You're all that's left me too.
And when my love for life is running dry,
you come and pour yourself on me.
If a man could be two places at one time,
I'd be with you.
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die.
I'd spend the end with you.
And when the world was through,
then one by one the stars will all go out,
then you and I, will simply fly away.
"If"
Lovely, isn't it.
Love the song.
Ha.
I realised, I've had a couple of nightmares these days.
Hmm, wonder why.
They seem to revolve around the same thing.
Ha, my mom is nagging.
I don't know, but I've this weird feeling.
About.
Well.
Nothing.
've been trying to fix up my old com.
It's really, I guess, dying.
Gosh, my dark eye rings are surfacing!
Die.
Hmm, have to call you in half an hour.
Gosh, a bit dizzy, a bit sleepy.
And my mom's still making noise.
Ha, this week, will be total crap.
I'll be in there for 1 week, I'll go crazy.
Like seriously crazy.
These days, time in there, pass so slowly, too slowly.
Every minute, somehow, is an excruciating pain, a torment, a torture.
Gosh , and then, it'll be a week before I'll see you again.
So that's crap.
Should've chosen to go out with you today.
But hey, that'll be selfish, because you'll need rest.
Maybe, sometimes you should try not to work yourself until so late.
I don't know.
Ha.
I don't know, but sometimes, I feel that,
I don't know, that you're further away than I thought.
Like.
Just far away.
Yes, yes, you, who's reading this.
Don't ask me, I don't know.
Hope I felt wrongly?
Ha.
Hopeee, and all that's left inside the box, was hope huh.
Then I'll open the box, no matter what it takes.
Or, maybe, I'm just thinking too much again.
Bad habit!
Ha, this blog is almost becoming, like another me, who's trying to talk to you.
Maybe, to say stuff I normally couldn't.
But hey, I did make this blog for you.
Unless you didn't mean what you said.
Who knows.
I don't know why, but I suddenly feel like crying.
For no reason, gosh.
Must be the song.
It's realllyyy nicee.

Don't chase me away.