`girl.There was this girl who told me,
protect her dream.
She said that the world,
had forgotten her.
She slowly forgets me,
Yet she doesn't realise,
I bled, and teared,
and never loved a moment more.
There was this girl who told me,
that I was a thief.
That I stole her memories,
And made it my own.
I do not need freedom,
I only need to carry her dreams.
I slowly make my way,
her dreams aren't that heavy, after all.
There was this girl who told me,
that she was happy.
I pray she wasn't lying,
as stars fall when angels cry.
She had wanted the stars,
and I'd steal one for her.
I'd bleed for her,
she'd mend my wounds.
Or..
Does she?
There was this girl who told me,
That I was a liar.
I'd laugh at her,
How she lied about me lying.
She was like a shooting star,
throwing me in darkness,
to reminisce alone.
I'd wait for her,
Even though her wings aren't that warm anymore.
And when dawn breaks,
I'd catch her tears,
I'd protect her.
From my lies.
Forever.
`girlOk.I'm like..back.
I guess I'm home.
Nothing much to say for now,
twas' a pretty uneventful week.
'Cept there was some iSketching to do.
Custard cream, and stuff.
Heh.
Oh, well.
Sounds like someone right.
I don't know.
HAHA.
=X I'm irritating.
Yay.
Will update more when I've stuff to say.
Well.
Welll.
Whyyyyy.
Ok, I'll shut up.
=]

I'd love to fly on paper wings.