Back for a while.
But I haven't anything to talk about.
Another NDP rehearsal over.
Wasted life away.
I so..want to sing again.
Maybe I'd attend vocal lessons after I ORD.
Haha, what a joke.
Had this sudden feeling I didn't exist.
I realise, people don't talk to me with eye contact.
It feels cold.
Almost like... I'm not there.
Yeah, more of my whining about life.
Sick of it?
Not like anyone reads this.
I love my blog, like how I'd love my old one.
It's like somewhere to vent my frustrations.
To express stuff I couldn't express normally.
Argh, my english is getting more and more improper.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
I need to speak more proper english.
Hope blogging helps.
Hope,
such an unreliable word,
such an unreliable feeling,
such an ethereal entity.
I hate intangible stuff, I can't grasp them.
It's like love.
It's like stuff I've given up on.
It's like... I don't know.
I've this sudden idea.
Maybe I'd start writing some sort of story on my blog.
I don't know what kind, yet.
I'll try.
Fantasy's a nice theme.
[One more week]
[An eternity]
[Something I've been battling with]
[I'm.. losing.]
I'd love to steal a star from the skies.