`you and meYou and me,
looking at the stars.
A mystical touch,
to the twilight skies.
The sky was dark,
the wind blowing.
You held me,
close.
You,
gave meaning,
to,
the silent milky way.
And if,
you were to tear.
The skies,
will pour.
And as the skies drizzle,
I quietly listen,
but I fail to understand,
Why you gave us up.
Siphoning away,
those resonating memories.
You left me alone to recall these melodies.
That spring,
that moment of breath.
I'm not very smart,
I thought I'll be able to,
protect you,
until my last breath.
I just, hadn't realised that it had ended.
You had left ages ago, but my mind is made up.
I'm old,
tired,
exhausted,
and changed.
No, that wouldn't be me.
Siphoning away,
those resonating memories.
You left me alone to recall these melodies.
`you and me
I'm a bad liar.
Someone told me before, that people like me,
hurt the people I love most.
Maybe I should stop loving,
so I'd stop hurting people.
Wouldn't that be the best solution.
Maybe I should stop caring,
so I can stop hurting people.
There was this short moment,
I had wished I was unfeeling,
then, I wouldn't know how heartaches feel.
I'd rather someone cut me up,
than feel those again.
Yeah, I'm a bad liar,
especially at lying to myself.
Help.
I feel like crying.

I'd love to stop being emo.
I'd love you to say yes,
but I rather you not lie.
Because,
I'd rather fall.