Monday, June 25, 2007
Sarang hae yo, means I love you.
Ah, Scarborough Fair.
'Twas a long time since I've heard it.
Lovely song.
...
Are you going to the Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.
Remember me to one who lives there.
She was once a true love of mine.
...
Was back a few days ago.
Hadn't the energy to type something long though.
Nothing exciting happened these days.
Oh, and I was at the first rehearsal for NDP.
Lovely fireworks.
Had lots of fun today.
Went out with my JC classmates.
Went to KBox.
Sang my heart away.
I guess I do love singing, and.. I think I'm not that bad at it either.
We shall see.
It's been ages since I had fun.
Since I smiled.
Since I laughed.
Guess there's more to life,
than playing games.
I'd love to smile more.
12:06 AM; `dead.Y